Spotlight Floss - Whitening
Spotlight Oral Care Floss for Whitening contains the active ingredient Hydrogen Peroxide which is proven to whiten teeth. Used daily, this floss effectively cleans plaque, food and debris from between your teeth improving gum health and overall oral health. A lot of stains build up in the areas between the teeth where your toothpaste cannot penetrate. By using a floss which contains Hydrogen Peroxide, we can deliver this active ingredient to these stained areas breaking down the stains and improving the overall look of the teeth.
How to use:
- Unwind approx 15inches of floss.
- Wind most of the floss around both of your middle fingers, leaving only about 1 to 2 inches of floss for your teeth.
- Hold the floss taut with your thumbs and index fingers.
- Slide the floss gently between the gum and the tooth.
- The floss should be held firmly against the tooth and rub along the surface of the tooth with a gentle up and down movement and into a C shape under the gum.
- Follow this process for the remaining teeth.