King C Beard Trimmer
Sculpt and style your facial hair to perfection with the King C. Gillette Beard Trimmer, powered by Braun technology. Choose from 3 combs and 11 different length settings for all your beard trimming needs. Easy to use, comfortable to hold and extremely versatile, you can be the master of your own unique look with the Braun-powered King C. Gillette Beard Trimmer, suitable for all beard styles and lengths. Our beard trimmer also doubles up as a hair trimmer, allowing you to give yourself a haircut at home; whether you're going for a buzz cut or just a trim, the choice of combs and lengths is well-suited to all your hair trimming needs.
- Powered by Braun beard trimming technology
- Sharp blades that are designed to last a lifetime
- Runs on cordless power: 1 full battery charge provides 50 minutes of beard trimming, with no performance loss
- Select from 3 combs: stubble comb with fixed 1mm length; short beard comb with 5 length settings (3mm, 5mm, 7mm, 9mm or 11mm); long beard comb with 5 length settings (13mm, 15mm, 17mm, 19mm or 21mm) to master any beard or hairstyle
- When used without a comb, the beard trimmer cuts facial hair to a length of 0.5mm
- Beard trimmer head and combs can be easily washed under running water
- Includes UK 2-pin plug
What Does a Beard Trimmer Do?
A beard trimmer should be used to keep longer facial hair including bushy, full beard styles neat and tidy. Your beard should be trimmed regularly to keep it growing healthily and in the best possible condition - for longer beard styles, it’s recommended that trimming takes place every few days.
If beard hair isn’t regularly trimmed, it will grow in different directions at an average speed of approximately 0.27mm per day.