To be vaccinated at Community Pharmacy, you must be registered with a GP in Northern Ireland and in an eligible cohort as defined by the COVID-19 vaccination programme.
- Aged 40 years and over
- Health and social care workers (aged 18 or over)
- Clinically extremely vulnerable individuals (aged 18 years or over, must have shielding letter)
For more information on eligibility please visit HSC Public Health Agency
If you have received your first vaccination at another clinic we can not offer you your second vaccination, you need to return to the same clinic you received your first vaccination.
Due to the high demand for COVID-19 vaccine appointments, you may experience delays in the page loading. Please bare with us or try again in 15 mins.Swipe through the below MediCare Pharmacies to find your nearest vaccination clinic.
MediCare Pharmacy Group, as the largest indigenous pharmacy chain in Northern Ireland, are delighted to be able to further support our local communities, by providing the COVID-19 Community Pharmacy Vaccine Service across Northern Ireland.
- NI COVID Vaccination programme is only available to individuals registered with a GP practice in Northern Ireland.
- Members of the public can only receive the COVID vaccination from the pharmacy if they fall into one of the cohorts of patients as approved by the Department of Health – see cohorts here
- The pharmacy is required to carry out patient eligibility checks and patient health checks prior to any vaccine being administered.